WELCOME BACK TO GUNPOWDER !
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES TO KEEP HEALTH AND SAFETY A PRIORITY
- CDC recommendations to be followed at all times. https://www.cdc.gov
- Social distancing at least 6 feet apart, follow yellow marking on ground.
- Masks must be worn at check in and around cart area and putting greens
- Snack shop serving food and beverages for outdoor consumption only.
- Golf carts may be shared by people with the same address with no restrictions. Those that do not have the same address are allowed 2 bags per cart, but must take turns walking every other hole or create any acceptable arrangement that prevents 2 golfers from being in the cart at the same time. When sharing a cart, the steering wheel and forward/reverse lever must be disinfected with hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipe every time you switch drivers. If you do not have hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes, you will not be allowed to share a cart. Remember to practice social distancing when choosing a golf club or going into your bag for any reason while sharing the cart.
- Putting greens have the cup so that your ball will be very easy to retrieve without touching the cup edge.
- Flagpoles to remain in the holes at all times. Do not touch the flagpoles.
- Rakes have been removed from sand traps. Please smooth out surface the best you can with your foot or golf club after hitting your shot. Free lift and placement allowed in all sand traps, no closer to the hole, without penalty.
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES AND YOU ARE SURE TO HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE ROUND OF GOLF -
AGAIN WELCOME BACK TO GUNPOWDER.
WE HAVE MISSED YOU
Located in Laurel, Maryland, Gunpowder Golf Course was designed to follow the natural topography of the land in the Scottish tradition. Following rolling hills, and bordered by trees on every hole, the course is a challenge for golfers of all skill levels.